As smart, self-aware midlife women, Kate Peterson and Anne Elder-Knight aka The Ripenists, found their conversations taking some interesting turns. Increasingly they were sharing what they thought and felt about their changing bodies, their still unfulfilled dreams, what resources they needed for the future, their changing attitudes towards their careers and their relationships with friends and family.
Realising other midlife women were grappling with similar questions they went in search of some answers. What they found was lots of useful advice on specific topics such as health and financial planning but little that actually addressed the experiences of women their age – women like themselves who believe that the best is yet to come.
Having honed their skills and talents independently over many years in successful careers, they have brought together their collective wisdom and experiences to create The Ripenists. This allows them to share their deep passion for helping unleash the potential of smart, self-aware midlife women (otherwise known as Ripenists) who want to make their second half deliberately delicious.
Kate and Anne offer commentary on the experiences of Ripenists, writing in particular about:
- Abundance – understanding what sufficiency and plenty in the second half means to each of us, in all areas of our lives
- Beloveds – choosing how we show up in the relationships with those who matter most to us
- Peace of Mind – taking care of our thoughts and feelings so we can be present in our lives
- Purpose – finding meaning through career, contribution and creative endeavours
- Self-image – being confidently visible as ourselves, to ourselves and others
- Wellbeing – taking care of ourselves so we meet life and all its opportunities with ease
If you are interested in finding out more or would like The Ripenists to speak or write for your audience please contact them via email at: email@example.com or phone Kate +64 21 557 764 or Anne +64 21 155 4396